activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Taylor <andy.tayl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis Coding Style
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 19:03:37 GMT
+0, I dont really mind what style is used and happy for it to be
changed. It may make sense tho not to make the changes while anyone is
making big changes, I'm doing some refactoring now and don't fancy a
list of conflicts when i rebase. maybe just before or just after a
release would be a good point?

Andy