activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Schöchlin ...@256bit.org>
Subject Re: constant updating of the "Unix Shell Script" website page
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 05:16:11 GMT
Hi,

i added the TOC to provide a better overview - unbeliveable that i am the first user of this
feature.....

A static TOC does not seem to be a attractive solution - because users will not aware to update
the TOC and will not aware not to use the confluce TOC.

Probably it would be a better solution to fix the "website buildbot"?
Where can i find it?

Regards
Marc

--
GPG encryption available: 0x670DCBEC/pool.sks-keyservers.net
(https://www.256bit.org/keys/mschoechlin.pub.asc)