activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Orn <or...@yahoo.com>
Subject Memory limit reached
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 18:28:10 GMT

I'm getting the following warning in the ActiveMq log when processing JMS
messages

>> Usage Manager Memory Limit (720332390) reached on queue:feed, size 0.
>> Producers will be throttled to the rate at which messages are removed
>> from this destination to prevent flooding it.

As you can see the size of the queue is 0, a lot has been enqueued and
dequeued ( the same amount), I'm using persistent messages. I was under the
impression that once you dequeue the message that the broker discards it and
won't have to hold any memory for it ?

After this happens my queue stops moving along.