activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release of Artemis 1.0.1?
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 14:29:57 GMT
Based on the JIRA progress things are going well. We have had nice
contributions and there's community being built around.. it's quite
exciting (thanks everybody).

As for the release, I wanted to have the examples and the native
refactoring done before we cut 1.0.1. Native is done on my branch and
I should send the PR today.
The examples will probably take another week I think... (Justin?)

I am thinking about proposing a release for a timeframe of 2 weeks, so
that would give everybody time to finish any other tasks they want to
include. Then we will start the process of voting as usual?

Any other ideas around this? what everybody think about it?

--
Clebert Suconic
http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@jboss.com