activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject maven-bundle-plugin warning on the web-console
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 14:40:21 GMT
the console output on a build of the activemq-web-console has been bugging
me for ages.
Stuff like:

[WARNING] Manifest
org.apache.activemq:activemq-web-console:war:5.12-SNAPSHOT : Split package
org/apache/activemq/web

and:

[ERROR] Manifest org.apache.activemq:activemq-web-console:war:5.12-SNAPSHOT
: Unresolved references to [bsh, ....

I had a peek to see if I could suppress the warnings or configure the
correct bits such that they were no longer relevant.
I did not have any success :-)

If anyone has some relevant experience with the bundle plugin and can help
out it would be great.

In essence I want to have a clean maven build with minimal console noise.

thanks in advance ;-)