activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 5.11.2....
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:06:28 GMT
I checked Jira and there are over 100 bug issues against 5.12.0 that have
been resolved.  I'm thinking that going forward it might make sense to
backport fixes when the tickets are resolved if it makes sense to do so.
This won't work for all cases but it would cut down the work at release
time if some of the commits can be merged ahead of time.