activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git workflow for committers
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:15:42 GMT
Hi Marc,

The ActiveMQ project has always operated on a CTR (commit-then-review)
basis. The only difference we seem to be experiencing is with Artemis and
it's more of a natural flow based on the use of pull requests vs. an
explicit plan to change to RTC (review-then-commit). I encourage you to
commit your changes to the repo (as you have already done) so that folks
can review them there. I also like the fact that you have sent a message to
the dev@ list describing your changes and encouraging other folks to review
your changes. I also really like the fact that you documented how to test
the scripts, nice work.

I still support documenting the workflows for our various repos simply
because I think it will help newbie contributors to understand how we work
as as group.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print