activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git workflow for committers
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 23:57:23 GMT
> +1 to stay with the existing CTR practice that is well established in the
> ActiveMQ community. That's why committership is granted. It's a level of
> trust and confidence that you don't make low hanging fruit errors.

I actually screw up all the time ;) But I rather make eventual
mistakes than not do something :)

Anyways... lets keep the pull requests as a tool. For instance I just
prevented an issue because of a PR Build

https://builds.apache.org/job/ActiveMQ-Artemis-PR-Build/418/

But I don't want to talk about the issue itself on this Thread... This
is a meta discussion.. I will talk about the issue itself on another
post I'm about to make