activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git workflow for committers
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 16:08:46 GMT
On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> Just to follow up, I have nothing against others using the github tooling or whatever
if they feel that makes their job easier/faster/better.   If other members of the community
want to keep developing that way, that’s ok.  I’m NOT ok with mandating the use of github
tooling or requiring any other "review then commit" workflow.

You should be responsible for testing your commits before they enter
the build then. Please keep an eye on the build you created.

Also: I'm afraid of people pushing directly on git for wrong merge
committs and other things that can easily get broken.

And BTW: the build you created is sending emails anywhere in case of bad builds?