activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject [question] parallel tests in java
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 13:53:21 GMT
I have failed on google for this one...

Well, I could find plenty of stuff but failed to find a good one.

I'm hoping to get a few tests on Artemis and make them run in Parallel
to gain some time on the overall testsuite.

I was hoping to be able to "steal" some code from apollo, but the
little I saw it's using a Scala trait for that, you add something like
with with ParallelTestExecution (through super classes on the
testsuite).

I was looking into something similar on junit and I couldn't find
anything like it. I found some user extends through Stack Over Flow,
through something called ParallelComputer in Junit but I couldn't find
anything standard enough and ready to use.

Does anyone have any experience to share here?