activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git workflow for committers
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 14:32:07 GMT
> It turns out we didn’t have a build setup for that.   We do now.

The build I sent you before was a PR build from my own PR. Unless you
set it up somewhere. Did you set up a new build for that?

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Clebert Suconic
<clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well,  I fixed that situation this morning.   I *THOUGHT* we had a CI build that
was running on master on all commits.   That was the expectation and if something broke I
would have gotten a “this is broken” email within 15 minutes or so.   It turns out we

--
Clebert Suconic
http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@jboss.com