activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSSION] License Headers on Artemis/package-info.java
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 13:30:21 GMT
We have our package-info.java with a license header basically. Instead
of showing a nice statement about what the package is meant for, this
is translating as "Licensed to Apache" on every package that has a
package-info.java

http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/javadocs/javadoc-1.0.0/index.html

The only exception was Filters that used the html old version for the package.

Can we stop adding License Headers on package-info.java and instead
have a better documentation about what the package is meant for? that
way the javadoc would translate better.

Or does anyone know a syntax that would allow us to have a license
header and still a meaninful doc about the package?

Thanks