activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Artemis and Eclipse...
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 18:35:56 GMT
I’ve updated a bunch of things so that Artemis now loads fairly easily into Eclipse without
any errors for all the non-example things.    I haven’t attempted the examples yet.

Just have a couple of questions:

1) In the poms, we specify that Java8 is required to build, but java7 is used for the source/target.
  Thus, Eclipse will pick up the Java7 runtime.  It seems to work OK so I’m kind of wondering
why we require Java8 to build.  Maybe in the examples someplace?

2) artemis-dto has a profile for jdk-1.5.   I assume that is not needed at all as there is
no way it would ever be triggered.   I think the ibmjdk profile in there is irrelevant as
well? (seems to reference things about differences between 1.5 and 1.6)

--
Daniel Kulp