activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Schöchlin ...@256bit.org>
Subject Re: Git workflow for committers
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 19:49:17 GMT
Thanks Bruce,

sorry for the delay - i was a really busy with a corporate project....

I'm not really sure what i should do now to submit my changes because
because i could not really recognize a broad consent on the discussion :-)

My opinion is:
Committing directly to the master master branch seems to be a a
efficient/lean way to get things fixed or to make smaller enhancements
with low effort.
Extensive, complex, longterm and  dangerous changes should be managed
and reviewed in feature branches (i.e. using Gitflow).

From my point of view it would be a good idea to write a detailed wiki
guide how to do this!
The guide should describe in detail how to handle git correctly
(configuration and detailed usage), the ticket system, requesting a
review,.....

Probably we just should start to write such a page (marked as draft) and
request concrete improvements?

Regards
Marc

--
GPG encryption available: 0x670DCBEC/pool.sks-keyservers.net
(https://www.256bit.org/keys/mschoechlin.pub.asc)