activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Taylor <andy.tayl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git workflow for committers
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 14:47:38 GMT
Dan,

are you implying you are going to bypass the workflow that everyone else
is using and commit directly? shouldnt we be consistent?

On 09/06/15 15:45, Daniel Kulp wrote:

>> On Jun 9, 2015, at 10:32 AM, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> It turns out we didn’t have a build setup for that.   We do now.
>>
>> The build I sent you before was a PR build from my own PR. Unless you
>> set it up somewhere. Did you set up a new build for that?
>
> Yes:
>
> https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/ActiveMQ/job/ActiveMQ-Artemis-Master/
>
> It builds on each commit to the canonical repository.
>

> Dan

that was running on master on all commits.   That was the expectation and if something broke
I would have gotten a “this is broken” email within 15 minutes or so.   It turns out we