activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Taylor <andy.tayl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git workflow for committers
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 14:36:33 GMT
If anyone doesnt want to use Github then they can simply use git to
create a patch and send it to the dev list. Another committer can then
review it, raise a PR, wait for the CI build to test it and then it can
be merged in the usual way. This way we keep all the info we need and a
consistent graph.
On 09/06/15 15:32, Clebert Suconic wrote:
>> It turns out we didn’t have a build setup for that.   We do now.
>
> The build I sent you before was a PR build from my own PR. Unless you
> set it up somewhere. Did you set up a new build for that?
>
> On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Clebert Suconic
> <clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Well,  I fixed that situation this morning.   I *THOUGHT* we had a CI build that
was running on master on all commits.   That was the expectation and if something broke I
would have gotten a “this is broken” email within 15 minutes or so.   It turns out we