activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Aditya Aery <aditya.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Broker queue attributes not displayed
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 06:21:42 GMT
Hello,

We are using jconsole (Java 1.7) to perform jmx connection to activemq
broker. The broker is running on an apache tomee (1.6) instance. We are able
to connect using jconsole, but when we expand the broker to see the queues,
we could not see the queue attributes (e.g. QueueSize). In fact, the queues
configured are not displayed as endpoints. Rather, it's displayed as
folders. PFA screenshot for more details.

broker_queues.jpg
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4697294/broker_queues.jpg>

We are not quite sure why this issue is happening. We have verified the
application server configuration for broker and queue setup and it looks
fine. Please let me know if anyone has any idea regarding this issue.

Thanks
Aditya Aery