activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSSION] Renaming github mirror
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 21:42:26 GMT
I need some help with the discussion I'm having at:

If you go to the artemis github mirror, you will see: mirrored from
git://git.apache.org/activemq-6.git

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis

It happens that per what I heard from Infra, the only way to do that
would be to recreate the repo. Meaning the Pull Request IDs would
restart, meaning we would lost any previous discussions we had on
github.

Although I'm not sure that's really a big deal, since these
discussions are all backed up at the dev list (the dev list has been
hearing the PR comments).

So, is there anyone against recreating the repo?

I asked Infra to wait until tomorrow.