activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artemis with License Checks on PR/s build
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 13:54:16 GMT
So, the poms now have the RAT check enabled. That means we would get
our own mistakes instead of wasting server's time resource with a
failed PR.
I think that's the right way to do it... we wouldn't waste server's
time resource on failed PRs... and wouldn't waste anyone's time on
looking at PRs for that kind of error.

So, I'm strongly in favor on keeping the check on on the builds.

Is there anyone with a different opinion on this.. and on that case,, why?

--
Clebert Suconic
http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@jboss.com