activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject HornetQBot messages
Date Sun, 10 May 2015 02:10:08 GMT
I had created a PR check in one of my servers long time ago, just to
make sure my PRs were ok when I was sending them. These servers were
configured with a bot user called HornetQ Bot.

The idea was to be temporary until we had infra set.

I have them disabled the project but for some reason Jenkins is still
sending these messages when someone outside of the Admin list on my
servers sends a PR.

I have just removed the project hoping that server will stop doing those.

Please bear with me on those.. I will chase what is sending these
messages and stop them!

Thank you

Clebert