activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What does it take to become a committer on ActiveMQ?
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 16:54:17 GMT
I usually like to create Jira tickets and submit pull requests for them
without first bringing it up on the dev list. I find it's easier to discuss
the issue directly on Jira after I have a patch already created.  I think
it gives the reviewer a better idea of what I'm trying to accomplish and
they can provide more useful feedback if I've submitted something to
review.  Plus the issue on Jira gets linked automatically with the commit
so it is easy to view later.

I agree with Thiago that having a guide is welcome because I've also been
wondering what is required to become a committer on ActiveMQ.

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com