activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "auti.prashant@gmail.com" <auti.prash...@gmail.com>
Subject DB persistence with embedded ActiveMQ plugin in WASCE 3.0.0.3(Websphere application server community edition)
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 04:29:57 GMT
I am looking to achieve Oracle DB Persistence with embedded ActiveMQ plugin
in WASCE 3.0.0.3(Websphere application server community edition). I tried to
setup datasource as per instruction
(http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/wasce/V3.0.0/en/configuring-jms-clustering.html#ConfiguringJMSClustering-JDBCMasterSlave).obviously
getting exception as spring is not defined in wasce. Looking for help to
achieve DB persistence through the embedded ActiveMQ plugin. Please let me
know, if anyone has tried this earlier, or any pointers for the same would
be helpful.