activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Frazier <mmfraz...@me.com>
Subject Re: New PR build for ActiveMQ 5.x
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 22:56:13 GMT
The Pioneers take the arrows!

> On Apr 15, 2015, at 3:53 PM, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yeah... you were just the first to send a PR after Justin created the
> build :) it will be a good test / example.. that's why I was asking
> him.
>
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 5:49 PM, Mark Frazier <mmfrazier@me.com> wrote:
>> Hey Clebert,
>>
>> that’s my PR and it works fine for me too.
>>
>> It seems to be missing the activemq.xsd file? But that has nothing do with my change.
>>
>> Jenkins job config?
>>
>>> On Apr 15, 2015, at 3:42 PM, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Any idea why this PR failed?
>>>
>>> https://github.com/apache/activemq/pull/90
>>>

>>> I built it here and it all passed.
>>>

>>> is it environmental?

which will do a simple compilation (i.e. 'mvn compile') for pull requests sent to the ActiveMQ
project (i.e. https://github.com/apache/activemq).  Ideally the job would run a small subset
of tests to provide high-level assurance that the PR won't break anything significant, but
at this point I don't know what those tests would be so this is a simple first step.  If anyone
would like to contribute something (e.g. a Maven profile) that Jenkins could invoke to perform
this general testing for PRs feel free.  I can change the job to execute any Maven target.