activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheCon 2015
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 18:26:34 GMT
Who is planning to attend ApacheCon later this month in Austin, TX? I am
really interested in collaborating with others and helping to sort out some
of the issues that the project is currently facing. Oftentimes, some
face-to-face time is helpful to reach consensus (I've been through other
bumpy times on ASF projects so I much experience in this realm).

I haven't made travel arrangements yet, but if I can swing it schedule wise
I'd like to come for a 2-3 days if possible. Before I do this, however, I'd
like to know who else is planning to attend.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/