activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mauro D'Orsi" <mauro.do...@gmail.com>
Subject Strange message amqp
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 11:07:05 GMT
Hi, I wrote a simple program that publishes a text message ("Hello World")
on the ActiveMQ broker with AMQP protocol. The fact is that in the message
body of queue, on the browser interface, I have some strange characters
that you can see in the picture attached and not only the message "hello
world".
I noticed that the same happens in the message body of the broker Apollo.
P.S. I would be interested in solving the problem with Apollo broker
Waiting for your feedback in advance thank you.