activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ {CodeName} Must-Have Features...
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 16:03:42 GMT
It wasn't clear to me if the format of the Configuration file is
really important or not. If I was the user i wouldn't mind.

Users will have to change the configs anyways... things like the
journal will have new settings... paging address... address-settings..
other things.. but if the XML taste is a big thing it could be
revisited.

I just wanted to clear that before we jumped ahead into writing code for it.

--
Clebert Suconic
http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@jboss.com