activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS} HornetQ & ActiveMQ's next generation
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 19:30:37 GMT
that's because every communication. any website update is in wait mode now.

I'm asking someone to either update or take that page down.  So
whatever is written at [1] is "Lorem Ipsum" text. and was supposed to
be there for a period so short that nobody would have noticed it if
the release happened.

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/activemq6.html

--
Clebert Suconic