activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Should ActiveMQ {CodeName} Support Backward Compatibility with HornetQ...
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 20:35:55 GMT
It's hard to come up with a time.. it only depends on users.....  We
need to make proper announcements at the hornetq community first and
talk to users there about that. So far we are in wait mode for the
first release.

> From what I've seen in other messages, it seems like this support is there,
> or almost there, already. Is that correct?

There are a few places like internal properties where this would cause
semantic issues, so we left those untouched. (which was the PR sent).

That PR sent will break compatibility but I will follow up with
something preserving compatibility without offending new clients.