activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How is ActiveMQ 6.0 for continual integration / testing?
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 01:34:49 GMT
it should take 1 hour and half. Maybe we could fix some issues on the
tests and make it to 1 hour.

Up to now we have been taking good care on avoiding sleeps and making
sure the tests run without delays. There are a few tests that will
need to validate expiration and etc so it's unavoidable a few sleeps
(like failover for instance).

A lot of time on the testsuite is being spent on Failover and Bridge
Tests.. we could make them running faster without losing coverage.

There is also the stress-testsuite and soak tests but those are
basically an extension of the testsuite (increasing number of
iterations in some of the tests); we will eventually make that part of
the regression builds.. but we should make that less frequent (once a
week and always before releases).

The testsuite now is not working as I broke the testsuite in some of
my last commits (I'm trying to fix that now), but this should give you
an idea of what we run:

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/ActiveMQ6-Nightly-Regression-Test/68/testReport/

I should have it fixed after the holidays (working on it)