activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Micro tasks for this week on Artemis land
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 17:56:37 GMT
>From now on I will always refer the {codename} as Artemis

This is just a compilation of what I think are good tasks for this
week on Artemis

i - merge all PRs that are currently on the PR list (that will
probably take 2 days, I think that will be a task for me and Justin)..

ii - anyone with pending changes should send a PR now.. before the
rename... or deal with clashes later

iii - rename package names to org.apache.activemq.artemis (similar to
apollo strategy)

iv - rename documentation

v - ask Infra to rename JIRA and github and its hooks.

vi - write the hacking guide (that's one thing I promised I would
start this week.. I'm not sure I can do this week though).

If you need a task to volunteer, please feel free to ping me online on IRC.

One task I'm looking for a volunteer is someone writing a scalability test...

Another task that I know is being investigated is the Web Console.. is
that being done already?