activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ {CodeName} Must-Have Features...
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 16:40:48 GMT
We already have Message Groups.. .maybe someone could review it to
check if it's compatible.. (It should be BTW.. we used to compete)

for OSGI:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACTIVEMQ6-93

Virtual Topics: again: we already have it... needs to check if it's
totally compatible (which should be)

AutoCreate: we already have it.. and I'm improving it this week.. so
it shouldn't be a problem.