activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADSUP] ActiveMQ 5.10.3 release preparation
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 19:21:49 GMT
to me that fix is a no-brainer really. an obvious fix

the lock between live and backup was repeating the log message in an
infinite mode. it was supposed to log only once before getting on a
waiting forever until the live is dead.

Anyways, it seems you are going to cherry-pick fixes towards 5.10.x...
I've tried with the list you provided and I got lots of clashes.. you
will need some manual work to apply the selected patches.

How did you pick that list? manually looking at the changes? opening a
branch at your local fork (before pushing into apache/master) and
doing a git log will help identify better what's going there.