activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 6 Logging
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 21:17:04 GMT

> This is in the following files:
>
> activemq-server/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/core/config/impl/FileConfigurationParserTest.java
> +136
> activemq-server/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/core/config/impl/WrongRoleFileConfigurationParserTest.java
> +69

It's testing only.. I wouldn't worry about this.

>> > * A use of the Arjuna logger
>> That's on the extra-tests through Arjuna.. this is optional and only
>> used on testing, right?
>

> Yes. So this is an integration test, correct?

Right.. it's not even part of the source distribution. Only available
if you git clone.  the source distro will remove it.

We have a task to revisit logging, but if you have any concerns let us
know please.

I just realized I missed you on the IRC:

> bsnyder: @clebert why is the activemq.conf file in the bin dir of the distribution?

I don't think there's a reason.. it was an ellected place.. I didn't
place it there but we could move it if you find a reason: I think
that's just for the bootstrap.. different than the actual config.

[4:47pm] bsnyder: @clebert and what is the shared object in the bin/lib dir?

Sounds a packaging issue? is that available on download? probably
something that ran on tests and was left there?