activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code donation for stomp.js
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 19:16:21 GMT
+1

Should we add a pom.xml into this?

I looked into jeff's folder and there is no Maven.. but this is javascript

How would that get packaged on the distribution within activemq-5? (I
will take a look on monday after the holidays.. but if anyone have any
pointers...)

--
Clebert Suconic
http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@jboss.com