activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How is ActiveMQ 6.0 for continual integration / testing?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 20:01:10 GMT
For every Pull Request sent (e.g: https://github.com/apache/activemq-6/pull/197)

There will be a build with a considerable sized testsuite running..
which we call fast-test
https://builds.apache.org/job/ActiveMQ6-PR-Build/223/

This will validate tests, CheckStyle and Licensing.

This will run the entire JMS tests, unit-tests and some other tests.
It's worth looking at:
https://builds.apache.org/job/ActiveMQ6-PR-Build/223/testReport/

We then run the entire testsuite daily:
https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/ActiveMQ6-Nightly-Regression-Test/

There are some failures on this environment now but that's something
we are working to solve with Infra. They run ok on my personal dev
enrionment and some other servers I have access to.

We are in hold now based on the discussions on dev-list this week, but
we should fix that soon.

Anyway, I hope you get the picture.. PRs are rejected if they fail the
basic testsuite, and we will monitor the entire testsuite daily.

--
Clebert Suconic
http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@jboss.com