activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: New PR build for ActiveMQ 5.x
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 21:15:42 GMT
Sweet.  that should help a bit when evaluating PRs.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Justin Bertram <jbertram@apache.com> wrote:
> Based on some feed-back from ApacheCon I just created a new job on Jenkins which will
do a simple compilation (i.e. 'mvn compile') for pull requests sent to the ActiveMQ project
(i.e. https://github.com/apache/activemq).  Ideally the job would run a small subset of tests
to provide high-level assurance that the PR won't break anything significant, but at this
point I don't know what those tests would be so this is a simple first step.  If anyone would
like to contribute something (e.g. a Maven profile) that Jenkins could invoke to perform this
general testing for PRs feel free.  I can change the job to execute any Maven target.

--
Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.