activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Naming Suggestions?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 15:30:42 GMT
So I'm about to start a vote thread to pick from the name option
posted on this thread.  I'm only going to include options posted on
this thread that have received a +1 from someone else to help reduce
the options a bit.  If you like an option that was posted, but have
not seen anyone else +1 it, please +1 it soon :)

Right now the only ones with +1 are:
ActiveMQ Artemis
ActiveMQ Luna
ActiveMQ Reactive