activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:38:20 GMT
The report includes: '* At least one member of the PMC, as well as
several members of the
community, feels strongly that disagreements and concerns are not
getting addressed.  They would rather have Artemis go through the
incubator.'

So your point of view has been included in the report.

--
Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.