activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject How is ActiveMQ 6.0 for continual integration / testing?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 19:48:25 GMT
This was one of the things that bothered/bothers me about ActiveMQ 5.x… the
test takes 24 hours to run.  I’ve never actually had any success getting it
to run because it’s crashed on me every time.  (even for release builds).

Our internal tests take 20 minutes to build… and that is too long IMO.
Certainly our tests could be more comprehensive but I think they’re pretty
damn good right now.

Would be good if ActiveMQ 6.0 could resolve this and we could get builds
integrated quickly after a commit. :)

Kevin

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com