activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ {CodeName} Must-Have Features...
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 16:23:59 GMT

Couple things I think are important:

1) OSGi support - in particular the Karaf features and various commands and such for starting
and configuring the brokers within Karaf.

2) Related to (1) - using the “normal” libraries that we would use within Karaf.   The
particular one I’m thinking of is using CXF for the activemq-rest stuff instead of ActiveMQ.
  There are issues with having two JAX-RS implementations within a runtime so I would think
it’s important to be able to use the one more of us are using within Karaf.

I think those would be somewhat required for being able to have a ServiceMix that uses this.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp