activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Special Board Report
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:41:11 GMT
If I might poke my nose in ...

What the board wants is a report that addresses the path forward with
the HornetQ code, sure, but more importantly, addresses the concerns
raised by the minority voice in the community about whether that
minority voice is being heard, and how that is going to be addressed.

I'm sure you've heard the mantra - the board isn't so concerned with
technical decisions as with matters of community and project
sustainability and independence.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon