activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Special Board Report
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:38:13 GMT
One more thing. It's the responsibility of the PMC chair to provide a
timely report to the board. It's entirely his choice how he wants to go
about it, what he decides to include and what to leave out. The report
should be published in a timely manner though, so that comments (usually
from the board) could be addressed before the meeting.

Cheers,
Hadrian