activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Sobkowiak <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ {CodeName} Web Console...
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2015 19:03:26 GMT
Hi

I think it would be a good idea to have a modularized console  in ASF (no matter whether as
Hawt.io donation or not),
for which other projects like Karaf, Camel, CXF, .... can build plugins and use it as an administration
console.  If you
decide to build it from scratch for ActiveMQ you could design it in the way the core could
be extracted as separate
project and provide a core for other projects.

Regards
Krzysztof