activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plan clarification
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 18:15:19 GMT
I would like the report to explain why the hornetq donation could/should
not happen in the incubator. The <code> podling currently lacks
diversity. Hiding it under the activemq project complicates the
diversity problems that already exist in activemq. It seems to me that
by keeping it under activemq the intention is to subvert the diversity
requirement without which it would not graduate from the incubator. This
would be detrimental both to the activemq project and especially to the
<code> project.

The <code> subproject may also take any direction best fit for the
project in the incubator without expectations of compatibility with
activemq (which under activemq will likely cause further friction).

Best,
Hadrian