activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: New PR build for ActiveMQ 5.x
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 10:31:34 GMT
Hi Justin,

good idea. We discussed about that yesterday with Hiram and Clebert.

+1

Regards
JB

On 04/15/2015 09:10 PM, Justin Bertram wrote:
> Based on some feed-back from ApacheCon I just created a new job on Jenkins which will
do a simple compilation (i.e. 'mvn compile') for pull requests sent to the ActiveMQ project
(i.e. https://github.com/apache/activemq).  Ideally the job would run a small subset of tests
to provide high-level assurance that the PR won't break anything significant, but at this
point I don't know what those tests would be so this is a simple first step.  If anyone would
like to contribute something (e.g. a Maven profile) that Jenkins could invoke to perform this
general testing for PRs feel free.  I can change the job to execute any Maven target.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org