activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Sobkowiak <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ {CodeName} Must-Have Features...
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 16:40:46 GMT
My big +1 Daniel. OSGi support is very important for us. Whether ActiveMQ {CodeName} will be
a future ActiveMQ
mainstream or not user should have possibility to chose ActiveMQ {CodeName} as the broker
in ServiceMix. But it requires
OSGi support.

Regards
Krzysztof

On 15.04.2015 18:23, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> Couple things I think are important:
>
> 1) OSGi support - in particular the Karaf features and various commands and such for
starting and configuring the brokers within Karaf.

> 2) Related to (1) - using the “normal” libraries that we would use within Karaf.
  The particular one I’m thinking of is using CXF for the activemq-rest stuff instead of
ActiveMQ.   There are issues with having two JAX-RS implementations within a runtime so I
would think it’s important to be able to use the one more of us are using within Karaf.

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect
Apache Software Foundation Member