activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.com>
Subject New PR build for ActiveMQ 5.x
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 19:10:32 GMT
Based on some feed-back from ApacheCon I just created a new job on Jenkins which will do a
simple compilation (i.e. 'mvn compile') for pull requests sent to the ActiveMQ project (i.e.
https://github.com/apache/activemq).  Ideally the job would run a small subset of tests to
provide high-level assurance that the PR won't break anything significant, but at this point
I don't know what those tests would be so this is a simple first step.  If anyone would like
to contribute something (e.g. a Maven profile) that Jenkins could invoke to perform this general
testing for PRs feel free.  I can change the job to execute any Maven target.

The job is at https://builds.apache.org/job/ActiveMQ-PR-Build/.

Justin