activemq-dev mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: Special Board Report
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 03:29:45 GMT
I didn't even catch up on this entire thread, so forgive me if I missed
something.  It's wearing me out - again.

Look, it's last minute.  No quick fixes are coming.

There are some good things happening now, but they won't fix things today or
tomorrow.  Given the timing and the threat of board action, it's natural to
question sincerity.

Let's get the board report finished.

Hiram - please add to the board report Hadrian's belief that the best path
forward for the new code is to take it to the incubator.  Mention that at
least one other board member feels that path is likely the best one forward
- especially given the problems currently faced by the ActiveMQ community.
Just state it as fact - that it's the opinion of individual PMC members.