activemq-dev mailing list archives

From redboy1972 <redboy1...@live.com>
Subject Future of Apollo...
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 17:09:02 GMT
I tested many brokers and am very impressed with the performance
characteristics of Apollo.  I work for a large company and the broker is
going to be the backbone of a large infrastructure project.

The issue is that while Apollo does well in my tests, its future seems
uncertain.  Especially being a subproject of a future ActiveMQ 6 release.

1) Will there be continued bug fixes should we run into something and for
how long?
2) Any general timeline for inclusion of Reactor Based Thread Model into
ActiveMQ?

Our ship timeline is Q4 2015.