activemq-dev mailing list archives

From murdock619 <p...@vorster.co.za>
Subject High Availablity with journal messages
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 13:18:56 GMT
I am new to activemq. We are prototyping a few queuing frameworks.

2 Of the things we require is High Availability and journaling.

I understand that you can get HA with the Master/slave setup. Would this
also guarantee durability. ie no messages that has been posted will be lost?
Another thing we require is journal that keeps all the messages that have
been taken of the queue so that we can replay them at a later stage.

Is this possible and what is the best configuration for this?